Are you motivated to develop solutions for last mile logistics with cargo bikes as a team member of an established start-up? Then you should quickly apply.
RYTLE revolutionizes last mile transportation with an integrated hardware and software solution. The holistic, networked concept enables our customers to significantly increase their productivity – in an intelligent, virtually emission-free and cost-efficient manner. The logistics concept includes micro commercial vehicles (including electric cargo bikes), swap bodies, autonomous micro depots and an IT system (web application and native apps) for telematics, sensor technology, distribution control and hyperlocal delivery models. The IT team works in Bremen, while the assembly of the cargo bikes takes place in Zerbst (Anhalt). RYTLE’s products are successfully used by leading logistics service providers worldwide.
- As a UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for converting our software requirements into appealing user interfaces. For this purpose, you will be in close contact with the respective product owner.
- You continuously develop our digital products, always focused on the user
- You work in an agile and interdisciplinary way (Scrum) in close cooperation with the development team.
- You validate your work through qualitative and quantitative tests (interviews, user tests, etc.) and derive recommendations for action.
- You implement new ideas in click dummies and evaluate the feedback.
- You have completed an apprenticeship a degree in media informatics, information design, media design or similar.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in user experience, user interface design and in the conception of apps and (mobile) websites.
- You have also worked with Jira, Confluence, Adobe XD, Sketch or similar programs.
- You think and feel agile – a high degree of initiative, commitment as well as the ability to work in a team are a matter of course for you.
- Strong communication skills are your strength.
- Ideally, you also have experience in the field of telematics and logistics.
- A good command of written and spoken English complete your profile. Ideally, you also speak German.
- Work with the latest technologies in an exciting, fast-growing industry.
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies that allow you to grow your talents.
- Nice colleagues in a casual and international environment.
- Half a day per week for your personal, professional development.
We are looking forward to receive your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations.