Are you motivated to develop solutions for last mile logistics with cargo bikes as a team member of an established start-up? Then you should quickly apply.
RYTLE revolutionizes last mile transportation with an integrated hardware and software solution. The holistic, networked concept enables our customers to significantly increase their productivity – in an intelligent, virtually emission-free and cost-efficient manner. The logistics concept includes micro commercial vehicles (including electric cargo bikes), swap bodies, autonomous micro depots and an IT system (web application and native apps) for telematics, sensor technology, distribution control and hyperlocal delivery models. The IT team works in Bremen, while the assembly of the cargo bikes takes place in Zerbst (Anhalt). RYTLE’s products are successfully used by leading logistics service providers worldwide.
- You work on further development of our cloud platform, which is responsible for the integration of our RYTLE world.
- You are responsible for processing the data we collected from our vehicles, helping us to become better.
- You will work closely with your colleagues from Full Stack Development and UI/UX as well as our constructing engineers.
- You participate in the development and conceptual design of our platforms.
- You provide REST APIs for partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- You cooperate with our IT team, when working on the CI/CD pipeline.
- You also have experience with backend frameworks (e.g. Nest JS, or Spring) and frontend frameworks (e.g. React).
- You think and feel agile – a high degree of initiative, commitment as well as the ability to work in a team are a matter of course for you.
- At best, you also have knowledge in the use of testing frameworks such as Jest.
- A good command of written and spoken English complete your profile. Ideally, you also speak German.
- Work with the latest technologies in an exciting, fast-growing industry.
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies that allow you to grow your talents.
- Nice colleagues in a casual and international environment.
- Half a day per week for your personal, professional development.
We are looking forward to receive your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations.